Start learning or reviewing your Italian with ACCADEMIA!
This area of ACCADEMIA is specifically meant for intermediate and advanced students of Italian.
Start the FREE Trial period and find out how many resources are in ACCADEMIA to strengthen your Italian!
- Italian Intermediate Walk: let's continue studying Italian with the following video course with more than 10 hours of contents, 20 downloadable PDFs, 20 downloadable audios, 20 video clips showing you the beauties of Italy, interactive and written exercises! For intermediates.
- How to learn Italian properly mini course: listen to Susanna's advices to boost your Italian, from every point of view!
- the book collection of podcasts C'era una volta in Italia...: listen to longer podcasts and test your oral comprehension!
- the guide L'italiano base per viaggiare: learn some useful words and phrases to prepare yourself for your next trips to Italy!
- the section Dialoghi di vita quotidiana: listen to everyday's dialogues in Italian, practice your pronunciation and test your comprehension!
- the section Musica italiana: take your oral comprehension of Italian to the next level and test your comprehension with interactive exercises!
- Cassetta delle lettere: ask to explain or deepen a topic in this section. As soon as possible, a new content will be created thanks to your contribution!
- possibility to purchase Italian First Steps video course: more than 7 hours of video lessons, 20 downloadable PDFs, 20 downloadable audios, 20 video clips showing you the beauties of Italy, interactive and written exercises! To review beginners' topics.
- more to come...
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $0
StartScopriamo le città italiane! (1:40)
Start1) Futuro semplice e anteriore; ausiliari con modali; lessico legato al matrimonio (27:00)
StartCuriosità n° 1 (1:42)
StartEsercizi prima lezione
Start2) Verbi impersonali; si impersonale e si passivante; verbi della cucina; verbi atmosferici (35:27)
StartCuriosità n° 2 (1:23)
StartEsercizi seconda lezione
Start3) Posizione aggettivi; gli indefiniti; lessico relativo al Natale (31:13)
StartCuriosità n° 3 (1:57)
StartEsercizi terza lezione
Frequently Asked Questions
I studied Languages and Translations at the University of Padua and Udine, graduating with honors and I did studied in France, Great Britain, Spain and Russia.
I have learned and can speak English, French, Spanish and I have some knowledge of Russian and German.
These studies allowed me to be on the student’s side: I know what the difficulties of a foreign language can be, from every point of view.
I have been teaching Italian to foreign students for more than six years and in this period I was lucky enough to meet over one hundred students from all over the world, many of whom are still continuing their studies with the Arkos Academy.